Conference may be over, but the studying is just beginning!
This study kit covers the talk from Camille N. Johnson - Invite Christ to Author Your Story
Study kit is designed for your own personal study. It also includes discussion questions for couples or classes and FHE discussion questions you can use for the family!
Digital download study guide KIT includes:
- 5 paged workbook for you to study and apply the principles shared in this talk. Includes detailed sections that are unique to each talk. It also has plenty of room for you to record your own personal revelation and thoughts as you study.
- FHE Discussion Squares - three quotes, each with discussion questions and an action item. Use these for a quick and easy FHE or use them for a devotional or dinner time discussion;
- Discussion Questions List - These discussion questions are great for family or couples study. Or use them to help you with your Relief Society lesson.
- Quote Printables - A pretty printable quote you can display in your home. It also comes in a "sharable" size (4 to a page) that is perfect for a class handout, sharing with your family, or for ministering.
Downloads are for PERSONAL or CHURCH USE only. Commercial use or re-selling is not permitted.
Digital files may NOT be shared.
****** Please note that this purchase is for a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and nothing will be shipped. You will receive the files to print on your own. ****
Due to the nature of digital files, no refunds are available.
TO PRINT and USE: - Download your file and print it out. - If you would like to have the pages printed on front and back (saving paper) select "double sided" or "two-sided" printing from your settings. - If you would like to have the pages printed on front and back (saving paper) select "double sided" or "two-sided" printing from your settings.
- You can simply print the packet, then staple or put into a binder. It's all ready to go!
The LDS ideas and printables shared here are expressly my own and created by My Upside Down Umbrella. They are not created, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.