My favorite part of this NEW and updated General Conference journal? Space to follow President Nelson's cousel to record pure truth, pure doctrine of Christ and pure revelation.
You'll love the new, modern design as well!
Use this journal as you watch conference and then continue to fill in more notes as you study once Conference is finished!
Record your feelings and impressions as you watch General Conference and apply the teachings with this fun General Conference journal and note taking packet.
This General Conference journal includes 65 pages to help you increase your understanding of Conference and apply the principles that you learn.
- Cover Page
- Announcements - record announcements and new temples
- My Questions and Answers Page - previous to Conference, ponder your questions so you can be ready to receive inspiration!
- Session Overview Pages - space to include brief notes on speakers, music and overall impressions of the meetings
- Speaker Notes - Full Page - a full page of notes for each speaker, including space for you to record your favorite thoughts, quotes and action items and pure truth, doctrine and revelation
- Things I Have Learned and Personal Application and Action Page - A summary of the most important things you've learned this Conference and an action plan to ACT on your inspirations
- Testimony and Future Study Page
- Favorite Quotes Doodle Page
- Pure Truth, Doctrine of Christ and Revelation pages for you to take President Nelson's counsel to recognize these things as you watch
****** Please note that this purchase is for a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and nothing will be shipped. You will receive the files to print on your own. **** _________________________________________________________________
TO PRINT and USE: - Download your file and print it out. If you would like to have the pages printed on front and back (saving paper) select "double sided" or "two-sided" printing from your settings. - You will need to print the whole packet, and then you can print your desired number of individual "Speaker Notes" pages to add. - Speaker Notes are available on a half sheet (2 speakers to a page) or a full sheet (single speaker on each page) You can use either/or, or mix them up and use a combination of both.
PRINTING TERMS: Downloads are for PERSONAL or CHURCH USE only. Feel free to print for yourself, your family or a small class. Please do not otherwise share, reproduce, distribute, sell or recreate these files digitally or in printed format. This is a digital file, no refunds are available.